Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with my FPS in game. 

My PC specs: 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

GeForce GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design 6GB vram

Windows 10 64-bit

RAM 8.0 GB

I'm using extreme cooling on my pc + coolpad, my power options are maximum performance, drivers are up to date, latency is 1-20, (>100 mbps) and everything else seems pretty much fluent. 

A few weeks ago I updated my GTX 1060 drivers and I noticed better FPS (60-70) , then i tried to download Advanced APB launcher, some things went bad, I didn't wanted to mess up and i reinstalled APB from steam and now i'm having 10-18 FPS on max settings and about 40-60 FPS on complete potato graphics settings with lowest resolution. It's strange considering the game is freshly installed. I know it's not optimized, APB is more CPU intensive and so on but I think there's a way to increase FPS since my PC is running AC Odyssey, Witcher 3, Skyrim with tons of mods and ENB's , Shadow of Tomb Raider etc fluently on max settings with amazing FPS.

I'm looking for permanent solution but temporary things like Advanced APB settings, pre-made low-graphic configs and stuff like that are welcomed too (if they're legal, idk 😄 )

s837fDu.jpg

mVY6Pzb.jpg

Hi

It seems to me that APB is running on your iGPU (integrated GPU from your CPU), as opposed to your GTX 1060. Could you check that ? If it is the case, I'm not familiar with Nvidia settings, but you could try to force it to run APB on the GTX 1060 rather than your iGPU.

I think that's the right GPU it's running on. I just checked Shadow of Tomb raider and Witcher and they have extremely low FPS with the same GPU utilization (100%).  Idk what could be the problem.

rI8AAs8.jpg

Definitely a driver issue, I'd advise you to fully uninstall them with DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller), and then reinstalling them.

16 minutes ago, itsRby said:

Definitely a driver issue, I'd advise you to fully uninstall them with DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller), and then reinstalling them.

I have no idea what the problem was, but I installed windows updates, restarted my PC and it helped. I believe it may had something to do with the drivers. So far I'm having 90-100fps on minimum graphics and about 60fps on maximum. Should I still be concerned considering my PC specs and also considering that this is an old game? 

Really happy you managed to fix this ^^

Well, your specs are fairly decent (pretty similar to mine), so I'd say don't bother too much as the game will still run poorly with higher end specs

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, itsRby said:

Really happy you managed to fix this ^^

Well, your specs are fairly decent (pretty similar to mine), so I'd say don't bother too much as the game will still run poorly with higher end specs

Since the problem is now solved I'm trying to download additional configs that may increase my fps. Hope I'll get 120 😄 Thanks for your help!

Topic can be closed. Problem fixed.

• Like 1

Well I didn't do much, but you're welcome !

Hello

I am locking this topic to the OP's request and moving it to the Resolved bugs section.

- Mina_