Heinreich

Unable to submit a support ticket

Hello.

I stopped playing APB many years ago, but decided to give it a try again today. When I tried logging in I was told that my password had expired and sadly I have lost access to the email I used for my old account.

I've tried submitting a ticket, but all it does when I hit Submit is refresh the page and there are no tickets under ''My tickets''.

So I have no idea what to do now, just hoping that I can get my old account back since I spent thousands of hours playing on it.

Thanks for reading.

tickets take 38 days for response and u should provide character names and proof of armas purchases

5 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

tickets take 38 days for response and u should provide character names and proof of armas purchases

Appreciate the effort but you should try reading what I wrote before answering.

Hello!

I am very sorry you are having issues with submitting ticket. You can write support ticket by e-mailing our support using this e-mail: support@gamersfirst.com

Make sure to write the information they usually ask on normal ticket to make sure that supporter has all information needed from you.

Let me know if this helps!

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 3:16 AM, Heinreich said:

Hello.

I stopped playing APB many years ago, but decided to give it a try again today. When I tried logging in I was told that my password had expired and sadly I have lost access to the email I used for my old account.

I've tried submitting a ticket, but all it does when I hit Submit is refresh the page and there are no tickets under ''My tickets''.

So I have no idea what to do now, just hoping that I can get my old account back since I spent thousands of hours playing on it.

Thanks for reading.

You resolve it? I have almost the same problem. I don't know my e-mail acces

On 6/6/2019 at 9:58 PM, Lixil said:

Hello!

I am very sorry you are having issues with submitting ticket. You can write support ticket by e-mailing our support using this e-mail: support@gamersfirst.com

Make sure to write the information they usually ask on normal ticket to make sure that supporter has all information needed from you.

Let me know if this helps!

On 6/6/2019 at 10:19 PM, Kevkof said:

All the fields that are available when creating a ticket for 'Account Issue' > 'Log-In Issue'

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you both for helping. I finally manged to get a ticket submitted the other day. Just forgot to update this post, sorry about that.

Now I'm just sad to learn that it can take 38days+ to get a response, but getting my account back would be worth it anyway. So much money spent and 3000+ hours aswell playing on it.

Fingers crossed!

On 6/7/2019 at 12:51 PM, BoteSP said:

You resolve it? I have almost the same problem. I don't know my e-mail acces

I haven't gotten a response from the support team yet. All I can say is that submitting a ticket seems to be the only way to work towards getting your account back, so I highly suggest you go make one and the sit back with some patience.

Ok got a problem On Xbox one hadn’t played in a while couple friends are playing in so I picked it back up on my main gamer tag it will not allow me to sign in keeps telling me I need gold which I have any ideasOn Xbox one hadn’t played in a while couple friends are playing in so I picked it back up on my main gamer tag it will not allow me to sign in keeps telling me I need gold which I have any ideas