miketam

Hampsters Fainted

Crash on switch..stuck on loading toons again..lets see how long for.

Toons load after 5 mins or so..back in.

Edited by miketam
fixed

Hello,

Thank you for posting about this issue and sorry to hear it still affects players.

I will pass on the info right now.

Regards,

Rax.

• Thanks 1

Just got lotsa node lag...my chats locked up..tried switching toons to get on a toon with /local in populated area...toon hangs on switch...relaunched...currently waiting for toons to load..5 mins at least i guess.

Aaaaaand back in...3rd time i had to relaunch due to toon hangss on switch tonight.

Edited by miketam

Trying to log in today, severe lag at character loading screen, then when i finally get in there is massive lag on everything such as chat, fast travel and even drawing weapons. After a few minutes, i get a "<GAME> Game is offline" message in chat, and when i try to exit to character selection screen, it just dumps me to desktop. This happened around 9am GMT+1. 

EDIT: Still trying to log in now, been approximatly 30 minutes, and i still can't get past the character selection screen. I think i will try again after the maintenance today. 😛

Edited by Boseman
Added information

Please help I have the same problem I cant get back in with one of my main toons after I tired to quick travel and it kicked me

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I PM'd you, CommanderDeadcon, in case you still experience this issue or if it is regularly happening.

Let me know.

Regards,

Rax.