Sign in to follow this  
CanNada

Additions/Fixes to APB Reloaded

Wouldn’t it be cool if we could spawn 2 personal vehicles so that our teammates may use one of our own? Wouldn’t it be nice to have controller support for PC so that we could drive around using a controller? Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to climb the tallest skyscraper in San Paro and Possibly fall off it? I know the team should be busy fixing and upgrading objectives already in the game but I could dream right? Any other things that would be cool to add to APB Reloaded?

I've moved this thread to the Game Suggestions section

~@mayii

A lot of ideas seem cool but in reality are not as cool.

People say that car bombs and radar towers are bad enough as it is without having 2 per person.

Again players using cars and stunt jumps to camp on missions was considered a rather unfair exploit in some circumstances by GamersFirst I believe, a more stricter out of bounds system was made.

...Controllers on PC version of APB?

Honestly I'd like to a first person view VR experience with a steering wheel controller, just so for the driving and maybe to do racing with friends!