PrussianDarkness

I can not trade legendary weapons!

hello, I come to give a complaint to an error that surely the same developers of APB did it on purpose.

you can not translate legendary weapons in the game as before, surely for the update riot made similar thing to give a bug that having the window of tradeo, you put your legendary weapon example: I want to trade I want to trade a friend give him a gift my true ogre for giving me a video game in steam.
but in that same window where he says accept this blocked, he does not let me accept the tradeo and sometimes he takes me out.
I have heard that supposedly the legendary ones are not tradeable or legitimate but I think it is a tremendous abuse.
I want them to fix the bug or else, I will not pay more in their game and I will make all the players like me stop paying in APB because they already stole money because I was trying to get some legendary and spend more than 100 dollars and they only came out pure weapons that expire.

you can no longer exchange legendary weapons in the game as before, surely for the update riot made a similar thing to give a bug that having the window of tradeo, you put your legendary weapon example: I want to trade I want to trade a friend give him a gift my true ogre for giving me a video game in steam.
but in that same window where he says accept this blocked, he does not let me accept the tradeo and sometimes he takes me out.
I have heard that supposedly the legendary ones are not tradeable or legitimate but I think it is a tremendous abuse.
I want them to fix the bug or else, I will not pay more in their game and I will make all the players like me stop paying in APB because they already stole money because I was trying to get some legendary and spend more than 100 dollars and they only came out pure weapons that expire.

Hi there,

I recommend you put in a support ticket, so they can get your account looked at.

Thanks,
Matt

Yes, you can contact support. But by the time they answer you, you will no longer need help ✌

@PrussianDarkness
there are some sketchy shit going on with trade locking it happends too much random - propably ?

i find out that there are a few triggers
- trade with not a friend (ingame + im not sure about it) + in trade u get weapon and second guy gets nothing (its propably for scam protection - 3 days tradelock isnt bad in that case)
- i get tradelock for exchanging weapon for nothing with not a friend

- you updated an game / config files / replaced some files ingame (tradelock could happend) - mostly u will be asked for 2FA code

- login from diffrent client ( tradelock 3 days ) - and 2FA code needed

Hello
I have the same problem, I play apb since 2012 and I recently returned to apb.
Now I want to pass a premium weapon of my main character to the secondary through a friend, but doesn't let me select the weapon for the exchange deal or sell it in the market.
There must be a solution because it doesn't make me want to continue using real money in the game and I wanted to buy more premium stuff.

PrussianDarkness

Did you communicate with support for a solution?
And what did they say, did they solve the problem?