Darkzero3802

Jericho Server Lagging

Guess I have to take a break from this game for a bit until Jericho is actually playable, trying to power through it when it's starting to get worse and worse and more and more often is like trying to slam your head into a brick wall until you break the wall down, it's just not happening (sort of like my shots hitting people 😡)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Similarities said:

Guess I have to take a break from this game for a bit until Jericho is actually playable, trying to power through it when it's starting to get worse and worse and more and more often is like trying to slam your head into a brick wall until you break the wall down, it's just not happening (sort of like my shots hitting people 😡)

Its verry frustrating I know, especally when ur shots are already registering poorly on a gud day.

*reads pinned threads* Mmk, let's make another thread and ignore those other threads. 

2 hours ago, iAdoreHer said:

*reads pinned threads* Mmk, let's make another thread and ignore those other threads. 

• No server status thread
  • No updates on changes they were "testing"
  • Lags going on two days with no communication at all from a company with a very good track record of communicating whats happening.

I think its quite reasonable for a separate thread.