Tw1ZtiD

Loss of access to account email

I lost access to an account ive had on apb since 2012. i have emailed the apb support team a few times when i had the chance and or access to internet but the last email i sent never came back with a reply. the last reply i'd had from gamersfirst support team asked me for information about the account ie character names server details and the new email address i was wanting to use for the account. since sending them this infomation sometime in may/june last year i still have had no reply. the account in question had alot of money and time invested in it and would like to have access to it and begin playing again. is gamersfirst still the support best for handling this situation or do i need to contact some one else as ive herd its not just gamersfirst involved in looking after the game anymore. thank you.

This is not how it works. I tried to restore the account of 2012 creation .. but then I did not make purchases. I gave all the information, but unfortunately this was not enough .. It is a pity .. I miss it .. Good luck with your account return friend. TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ