• Slightly increases maximum reticle bloom

IR2:

• +5m effective range
  • Moderately increases maximum reticle bloom

IR3:

• +7m effective range
  • Substantially increases maximum reticle bloom
Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

Stop using a config 🙂 , the localisation files in the one you're using are outdated. 

I'm not seeing the same issue on a standard installation of the game.

16 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Stop using a config 🙂 , the localisation files in the one you're using are outdated. 

I'm not seeing the same issue on a standard installation of the game.

I deleted the localization files and repaired the game. This is the description in INT for improved rifling that was downloaded.

[code[ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling1_Description=<Color:R=0 G=1 B=0>+2.5m<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1> effective range
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling1_Description_2=Reduces Fire Rate by <Color:R=1 G=0 B=0>6%<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1>
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling2_Description=<Color:R=0 G=1 B=0>+5m<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1> effective range
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling2_Description_2=Reduces Fire Rate by <Color:R=1 G=0 B=0>12%<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1>
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling3_Description=<Color:R=0 G=1 B=0>+7.5m<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1> effective range
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling3_Description_2=Reduces Fire Rate by <Color:R=1 G=0 B=0>18%<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1>[/code]

This needs to be updated.

6 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I can 100% confirm it's on your end

5 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I deleted the localization files and repaired the game. This is the description in INT for improved rifling that was downloaded.

[code[ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling1_Description=<Color:R=0 G=1 B=0>+2.5m<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1> effective range
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling1_Description_2=Reduces Fire Rate by <Color:R=1 G=0 B=0>6%<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1>
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling2_Description=<Color:R=0 G=1 B=0>+5m<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1> effective range
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling2_Description_2=Reduces Fire Rate by <Color:R=1 G=0 B=0>12%<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1>
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling3_Description=<Color:R=0 G=1 B=0>+7.5m<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1> effective range
ModifierEffects_Weapon_Rifling3_Description_2=Reduces Fire Rate by <Color:R=1 G=0 B=0>18%<Color:R=1 G=1 B=1>[/code]

It shows those wrong values in the files for me as well, but ingame it shows like this: 

hjZvjgH.pnglTm7oSR.pngmV3uXvh.png

Can you double check if it's wrong for you ingame as well?

I reinstalled the game and it's now fixed in game, but the INT localization is still wrong. Either way it's fixed.

• Like 1