Sign in to follow this  
Ketog

"Gopnikery" Drive & hit !

Event powered by SocialWave and Criminal Lounge !

a new type of clan made to preserve citadel's community, and unite them ! learn more here.

GDVef69.jpg

Welcome to Gopnikery , if you clicked here ....well you're not on the bright side of the forums ...

But what is Gopnikery ?

Gopnikery is an event organised by me, Ketog in Citadel the april 21th at 6PM UTC in Waterfront 1(Gold Waterfront district) i will be waiting players at the statue in front of waterfront's boat .

unknown.png

And what do we have to do and what are the rules ?

Well the rules and objectives are pretty special , you will need to be dressed as a Gopnik :

"What is a gopnik" you might ask ? Well a gopnik is a person dressed in a specific way and wearing a known brand for his clothes, what do i mean by that ? Well here's a video made by Life of Boris which explains it much better than i could !

So now that this part is clear(i hope ?) , you will need to be dressed as a Gopnik, (would be better if you have some kind of fake Adidas logo) and have a vehicle (the vehicle doesn't need any cosmetic modifications , you're free to do whatever you want , but a gopnik car would make it much better !) , but not any car , there's a few exceptions for the event :
-Patriot Vegas
-Patriot Vegas 4x4
-Patriot T-25
-IO Growl
-Han Coywolf ( Han Veo is okay )

You can use any car/van/truck you want except the ones listed above, and when i say any i really mean any !

The only forbidden mod is Nitro, you can't use it. if i see you have it you're disqualified.

The goal for you is pretty straight foward:

You will basically be chasing and hitting me until i get blown up, the person giving me the final hit is the winner , in case i get stuck and many people get around me and i blow up i will watch the replay and decide myself who made me explode / who deserves it the most.

I will not be in any group neither prestige, you guys will have to just push me around and do it so much that i will explode by self damage, i will be driving a dolton fresno.

Oh yeah i can go away, repair my car at a station, i will REALLY not let you guys get me, this event can easly be 30 seconds as well as 10 minutes !

Two extra rounds will be done where two winners will get themes and a few other mystery goodies !

What are the rewards ?

Yes the rewards of course! the winner of that event will get a cool 800 000 APB $ and a Legendary Donut !

-Thanks to ShiNxz which added 150k to the prize !

-Thanks to ArnoldTR1 who added 200k to the prize !

-Thanks to @MarvellouS who added 50k to the prize !

-Thanks to @Amcor who added 50k to the prize !

-Thanks to @Chumis who added 50k to the prize !

Note that the rewards might increase depending on who supports the event.

Thanks for reading i hope to see you there and have fun !

unknown.png

Note: If you see me ingame and have any trouble designing your outfit feel free to whisper me / send an ingame mail  i would galdly help you !

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

Prize increased to 450k thanks to ShiNxz The event is happening tonight !

Edited by Ketog

Prize is now 650k thanks to ArnoldTR1 !

unknown.png

Im waiting you guys here

Thanks everyone to have participated , The Big winner was Bunrakuken , second winner KittyOfPain, Cliffnote and Machine659 for the extra round !

I will be sending out the rewards in two days due to me having a tradelock !