AngryPigeon

Unauthorized billing for Premium

Hi there,

I keep getting billed for a 1 month subscription without asking for it.

I searched on the armas market and gamerfirst portal how to cancel it but I found nothing 😞

What am I missing ? Does anyone know how to cancel automatic premium subscription ?

Thank you!

Thank you very much for your reply (this is AngryPigeon speaking from another account), indeed I was monthly subscribed.

But I have no idea how to access the page you linked without knowing the link by heart. Seriously, how was I supposed to know that ? I keep searching on the gamerfirst portal, I really have no way to access this page. Or am I dumb ? 

I'm asking because I'm might try to dispute the previously months I paid without knowing I was subscribed. If the page you linked is not accessible through their official portal, I find it a bit malicious to automatically subscribe people like that.

Thanks again.

2 minutes ago, Hyoe said:

I keep searching on the gamerfirst portal, I really have no way to access this page. Or am I dumb ? 

Log in on https://gamersfirst.com then click on account, in the drop down menu on the right click APB Reloaded.

There you should see a line "Accounts: Manage My Subscription".

It's not the easiest page to get to, but it's still pretty straight forward

• Like 1

Then I guess I'm dumb -_-

Thanks a lot!

On 4/9/2019 at 2:10 AM, Kevkof said:

It's not the easiest page 

I think the page should not cause problems to the surrounding players , even if they are new players .

Edited by Yood

2 hours ago, Yood said:

I think the page should not cause problems to the surrounding players , even if they are new players .

Agreed.