Still no new Limited Time Offers Update on ARMAS

Was curious to check them out but yeah, not alredy updated

They usually update around 21:00-22:00.

Last week was different.

7 minutes ago, Mozie said:

They usually update around 21:00-22:00.

Last week was different.

Strange, i seen happen that always between 19:00-20:00 CET, well, no problems, thank you 🙂

I was wondering about that as well. I also wonder when we'll get a new loyalty reward item or even brand new Armas items.. that would be awesome

5 minutes ago, Visionaireh said:

I was wondering about that as well. I also wonder when we'll get a new loyalty reward item or even brand new Armas items.. that would be awesome

Not sure what theyve said of loyalty rewards but I believe we will see new armas items some time after the engine upgrade.

Try searchin the forums.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mozie said:

Not sure what theyve said of loyalty rewards but I believe we will see new armas items some time after the engine upgrade.

Try searchin the forums.

i could be wrong but few items they've putted on the armas too some time ago i didn't seen them never, i mean before LO, or i am blind or they actually uploading few small new items or unreleased ones, like the Glasses (not the new ones), the ones you can wear (big ones), you could unlock them only via contacts before.

But anyway yes, new items and new loyalty rewards for sure after engine upgrade and riot

Btw store updated so this topic can be locked, thanks for your comments!