Authorize

Raising the gold standard

Just now, Authorize said:

What the guy said above me, i'd rather not run against max ranks with literally everything under the sun in-game - not only do they know HOW to switch weapons very quickly by knowing the car spawns, using player modifications like ammo refill to switch weapons before even peeking me, the car bombs ect.. i just don't want to deal with it - i wasn't dethreating in public lobbies and griefing anyone - i had a friend help me and i've been able to maintain silver since - since i learned i just don't have to do objectives, i usually have a friend that'll do them for me.

Nice excuse, still against the rules.

Best of luck to you though.

Show them noobs who's boss!

37 minutes ago, Havana said:

Waste of time making any suggestion on the forums. Here is a player of 3 weeks that is obviously doing real good. He is Gold for a week already. And thrust into playing with Max rank 10k hour Golds with every weapon, grenade, car det, map knowledge, consumable and whatever else. I am surprised he's still here at all.

Not too mention they all live on the forums and poop on anybody new. They don't want anything to really change. Most are happy to be a big fish in a small pond.

BS on the the POP is too low for Golds to play in Gold. They are plenty of Silvers that would chose to. 

I have to wait alot to play in Silver because its full. There a quite a few people who ARE in Silver and really shouldn't be because they don't know they can manually select district. 

Sorry gurus, this guy is RIGHT! The progression from Trainee to Green is a milisecond, then to bronze and Silver is waaay too fast! 

So a guy like this is a decent shooter and understands awareness. So in like 3 missions or about a hour or less he is SILVER. Next time he logs in he goes to Silver district

Where Golds play. How can you not see the problem with this.... Git Gud right....sounds like Another Silver getting trashed by Gold...blah, blah and all the other toxic garbage.

I really don't see whats so hard about all this.

Remove the Start screen with Social and the districts and ONLY have the the list of Districts. Make the ALWAYS USELESS GREEN SERVER for uhh,,,lets say Green players in every literal sense of the word actually used for NEW players. They are Green to the game.

Sometimes and very likely a Trainee starts off in Silver District! This the most absurd thing ever! You might as well just flash a message to uninstall after character creation.

Make a Trainee have at least 5 hours or 30 missions or whatever before he goes Green. He can join whatever he wants. (But Recommended Green District)

Greens have another predetermined tier to go Bronze lvl. He can join whatever he wants. (But Recommended Green District)

Bronze have another predetermined tier to go Silver lvl. Silvers CANNOT join Bronze!

Now Silvers or dethreating Gold players CANNOT go to Green district where TRUE Green, Bonze and new Trainees play.

Now you don't have the Ginormous Skill Gap as nearly as much. 

Trainees, Greens and True Bronzes playing against each other ONLY! Let them learn the game with their peers instead of against MAX ranked dethreaters.

Basically make Green server useful by stretching out the time for the Early lvls from Trainee to Bronze. After that, for Silvers go back to whatever method of advancement.

This won't affect Golds doing what they always do. But, let REAL NEW players play with others closer to their experience and skill.

Seriously what in the HELL would this hurt! The most frustrating thing is this same talk for years and years. Same excuses of low pop, engine upgrade.

I would rather see LO try something like this instead of the wait. Wait for what? After the Engine Upgrade this problem will still be the EXACT same thing!

Even if it didnt work and I don't how it see how it could not. At least make attempt at a real issue.

Fling all the doo you you want, I'm not coming back to read it. Its always the same.

You are also right, i went from Green threat to Silver in a day not even when i started playing - i shouldn't be able to do that in a system that's actually working to keep skill levels balanced...

Merged.

10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Nice excuse, still against the rules.

Best of luck to you though.

Show them noobs who's boss!

You've seen me in-game lol? I don't just >destroy silvers/bronze it's usually a fair fight since most of the population ALSO dethreats, the only time it's unfair is when i use a Volcano and car surf (Since i bought it with Joker Tickets) - which is pretty ridiculous that i have to do that to get on the level playing field that most of these people use as "tactics" - such as, >Car surfing Volcano on a secondary car in a VIP mission while pushing the VIP to go faster from the back, i had this done to me like 3-4 times and decided to try it myself, and it's completely broken and no new player can do this strat, even if the new player has friends there's a 50/50 chance you get a reroll that won't have a good enough vehicle, will get the VIP then do their own thing or be terrible at driving and just run into walls and whatnot

In that instance, it's completely unfair cause if they don't also have a car surfing volcano it's completely unbalanced

You've seen me in-game lol? I don't just >destroy silvers/bronze it's usually a fair fight since most of the population ALSO dethreats, the only time it's unfair is when i use a Volcano and car surf (Since i bought it with Joker Tickets) - which is pretty ridiculous that i have to do that to get on the level playing field that most of these people use as "tactics" - such as, >Car surfing Volcano on a secondary car in a VIP mission while pushing the VIP to go faster from the back, i had this done to me like 3-4 times and decided to try it myself, and it's completely broken and no new player can do this strat, even if the new player has friends there's a 50/50 chance you get a reroll that won't have a good enough vehicle, will get the VIP then do their own thing or be terrible at driving and just run into walls and whatnot

In that instance, it's completely unfair cause if they don't also have a car surfing volcano it's completely unbalanced

I don't make the rules, LO does.

And you are not only breaking them, but announcing it on the forums.

Those were my only points.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I don't make the rules, LO does.

And you are not only breaking them, but announcing it on the forums.

Those were my only points.

As far as i see it i was supposed to be silver, i'm not gonna stay in a district where there's 0 fun to be had, if i wanted to >work i'd do my job, not play video games

As far as i see it i was supposed to be silver, i'm not gonna stay in a district where there's 0 fun to be had, if i wanted to >work i'd do my job, not play video games

If only it were up to you.

12 hours ago, Havana said:

BS on the the POP is too low for Golds to play in Gold. They are plenty of Silvers that would chose to.

I would. I  know I'd get owned but you don't get better otherwise.

As long as it's not a complete shutout I could learn something.