AngelMalave

When I play 5 minutes A APB Reloaded I get stuck and closes

Good. As the title says when I play at APB. For 5 minutes the game starts to get slow and it gets stuck and the game closes if someone has any serious solution.

I don't know if I have the same problem as you, but I've been trying to play this game for several hours now.  A few times I got the 3-D alpha theading error. so I downloaded the latest video card drivers, Nvidia 1050Ti, a few times. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game.  I downloaded and tried the Advanced APB launcher and was kicked, and uninstalled that and ran repair on the game a few times.  So far I can log into the game.  For awhile I was lagging so hard my latency was up to 1000.  Now I can log in and latency is normal, but as soon as I join a mission, with no warning at all I'm kicked from the game so... can't play.  Whatever LO has done to the game is sad because, just a couple of days ago I was logging in and playing just fine... for hours.

I can't be the only one who can no longer play.  I've even flashed my bios and got it to work yesterday but... no more. AMD Ryzen 7-1700 CPU.

1. AngelMalave provide your PC specs. -> than run game and try to do monitoring about memory and processor usage.

2. Hey! please do a same specs and monitoring.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Dahel

For the benefit of others, AngelMalave is using 2GB of RAM with a 32bit OS.

2GB is not enough for APB and you need to switch to a 64bit OS if you upgrade. 8GB would be ideal but if the entire PC is weak your performance will always be terrible.

I've been playing this game fine for years and even up until last week was playing without a hitch.  Suddenly I couldn't log in at all... after hours of tweaks I managed to log in, but to horribad lag and latency spikes up to 1000. Then after some more tweaking I could log in, and the latency seemed stable... but at random times even mid-mission would suddenly be kicked out of the game.  this happened several times.

My specs:

AMD 7 1700 oc to 3500, 16 GB Ram, AsRock AB350M Pro4, WD Black 7200 RPM 2 TB HD, Nvidia 1050Ti, Windows 10 64.

9 hours ago, ElectroStingz said:

Para el beneficio de otros, AngelMalave está usando 2GB de RAM con un sistema operativo de 32 bits.

2 GB no son suficientes para APB y necesita cambiar a un sistema operativo de 64 bits si actualiza. 8GB sería ideal, pero si toda la PC es débil, su rendimiento siempre será terrible.

If so much I need 8 GB of ram I think I can not play it: '(

PS: I am from venezuela :v

24 minutes ago, AngelMalave said:

If so much I need 8 GB of ram I think I can not play it: '(

I know 😥

4GB used to work but over the years since they removed a lot of optimisations it will also struggle.