Jump to content
Guest

Servers are being DDOS'd again >:Y

Recommended Posts

Guest
Just now, DreadDeadd said:

Yeah i cant even load my characters

I can load mine just fine but there are no servers xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

There are zero servers on NA.

Thanks for the update: I thought I was going crazy

Man, going to the forums here for APB creates this newfound connection with the community that I thought I'd never find. I'ma come back here more often

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, DaynJurus said:

Thanks for the update: I thought I was going crazy

Youre welcome! 😄  

Id just play a diff game for now seeing as they havent addressed this yet.  I saw some mods and a pink/purple name  ( dunno what rank that is ) browsing the thread so I assume theyre lookinginto it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely!

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

Youre welcome! 😄  

Id just play a diff game for now seeing as they havent addressed this yet.  I saw some mods and a pink/purple name  ( dunno what rank that is ) browsing the thread so I assume theyre lookinginto it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i started playing this year and i hope it goes somewhere

 

 

 

But ya servers are garbage fam lmao

 

Edited by DreadDeadd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, DreadDeadd said:

i started playing this year and i hope it goes somewhere

 

 

 

But ya servers are garbage fam lmao

 

nice forum pic change nerd. 😛

And yeah, ddos are not as often now but still happen often,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

nice forum pic change nerd. 😛

And yeah, ddos are not as often now but still happen often,

i experience it almost everytime i play

 

 

 

 

 

 

garfield was getting old srry m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah welcome to the game dread im a long time player

 

my main char is ticcitobygaming1

   

 

 

plus this ddos tho XD at least i can talk to my friends

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, Pitounette said:

Hey pair of socks how dare you follow me  *runs to wilderness*

because my love for you is eternal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While we wait I guess this is a good place to ask if there are any non-clan-specific, public apb-related discords out there worth hanging in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I WANT A DEATHMATCH

 

 

 

 

 

 

Servers are back for me btw

Edited by DreadDeadd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Pitounette said:

While we wait I guess this is a good place to ask if there are any non-clan-specific, public apb-related discords out there worth hanging in?

Me c;

Mods are here.... EVERYONE SCATTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, DreadDeadd said:

would join 10/10

 

Join me brother, help defend my honor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, DreadDeadd said:

First thing that happens my car is turned into silver upon spawning it 10/10

and then your rank? xddddddd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

leave it to socks to find the weird !#$%  that can happen to APB

I breath this gaem dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its was all just fine and peacefull , but then the fire nation attacked

Edited by eazy-vinny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
7 minutes ago, eazy-vinny said:

Its was all just fine and peacefull , but then the fire nation attacked

Im playing RoE! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, the situation seems to have cleared up, I have moved this to Off Topic so you can continue chatting.

 

35 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Were safe guys the mods left!!!!

 

We totally didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...