Sign in to follow this  
Sakazaki

Just curious about something

Greetings, I havent returned to this game for quite years. And good to see this game is still in one piece, despite it looks just as old as it just launched.

It's great to see the original G1 is no more, praise be. The future and update looks quite promising, for now.

But theres one thing i keep wondering. Does Little Orbit got some decent animators ?

I mean, it has been years since the last time we got any new animation update. For character, combat, driving animation and so on.

It's not like I'm pushing the new dev team, but i just kinda want to know if the team is fully prepared or not.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM ! NOBODY READ THIS TEXT ON MY WATCH !

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sakazaki said:

And sorry about some errors in the post. Im not native speaker.

I do not know if they do have an animator at this time.

What I do know is at the moment Little Orbit is focusing on the main problems with APB first such as the Engine Update , Matchmaking and Threat and other main problems with APB

After that is done I do not know what is planned for the future.

1 hour ago, Sakazaki said:

[Go to jail]

[Resist arrest]<

[Pay $APB]

It might be on their To Do list once they push the engine upgrade out. Probably the reason why we didn't get a new Valentine's Day event despite the last two holiday events having new additions

They missed their initial goal of the end of 2018 (or I think it was that. Someone correct me) to have the engine upgrade on OTW for the public to test, so they're probably cracking down on it, putting aside new events, weapon balance, etc to get it out as soon as possible (Q1 2014 anyone?)

Don't quote me on that tho

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this