Shimmer

Auction RELIST option

I dont know if anyone else is a song maker like me but Ive run out of locker space and while trying to sell them, only having a 24 widow makes it almost impossible to re list them quickly.  You have to go to the mail, pick up the item - go back to the kiosk - sell it  - go back to mail 20 times or so all because your locker is full and there is no relist option

I would love for the auction to store the items that have expired, and have a button to press that just relists it instead of having to run to the mailbox etc everytime your listings expire. OR simply allow us to have longer auctions then 24 hours.  

• Thanks 1

relist +++ also would be nice "relist" if there already active item for sale on marketplace. 

I've added item yesterday with 24hr range, ok today I've came back and "would" click on item and refresh to another 24hr to keep item at sale day to day and keep creative.

LilyV3 no one push, take it ez but do not forget about "thinks", 

thanks

Edited by Dahel

so far i like all the ideas  ive seen on this thread.

a repost and a 7 day option would help

some people have a few chars and it make sit difficult to have to log on in a short time span just to report each day

and try to squeeze in matches in what little hours people have left from work and school