Sign in to follow this  
Irton

EXPLOSIONS DROP 60 FPS BUG

Sorry for my English, this video is not mine, but this has always been a problem in APB, even on high end computer, I really like this game and would like to see some fix over. Does anyone have the LEGIT solution? I mean, without changing game files?

You are already using Advanced Launcher? Maybe try reducing particle counts and particles LOD?

And it's not a bug, just old engine and badly optimized game.

• Like 1

That's not a bug, that's just how APB'S particle effects work... everyone gets the fps drop regardless of PC specs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sayori said:

Você já está usando o Advanced Launcher? Talvez tente reduzir contagens de partículas e partículas LOD?

E não é um bug, apenas motor velho e jogo mal otimizado.

In the questions and answers with Matt Scott, he informs that he is not authorized to use Advanced Launcher, so I prefer not to "risk"

7 minutes ago, Irton said:

In the questions and answers with Matt Scott, he informs that he is not authorized to use Advanced Launcher, so I prefer not to "risk"

advanced launcher has been reapproved for use

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Irton said:

Advance launcher was reapproved by Matt 

Edited by TR3NT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TR3NT said:

Lançador avançado foi reaprovado por Matt 

I had not seen it, thanks for reporting, I am now trying to figure out where I can download this program from a safe source (you know?), I will correct only the "fire drop fps"

Well, as it was said, it is not a bug. That's simply the Optimization of effects and the nature of explosions in PC Games when those explosions are not scripted events like in a CoD or BF campaign. 

• Like 1

Bug? this has been happening for years... 

Sign in to follow this