MurkTheMerc

Neko Season(Jericho)

DISREGARD JERICHO IN THE POST TITLE, THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL SERVERS

It's Open Season for Cat Girls, and Cat Guys alike, that means it's time to stock up on your favorite types of munitions and get hunting!

The goal? Hunt as many as you can, be it them prowling about in the Fight Club or skittering across the streets and alley ways in the Action Districts.

What's it worth? The top 3 hunters will be rewarded with up to 1,200 G1C in any ARMAS items of their choosing. The same reward is also granted to the most hunted cat person.

How do you prove it? Take pictures of your bounty, kill feed as well as the remains of the hunted. Upload it so somewhere like Imgur so I can verify your scoring. These kills must be unique meaning, once you've killed that one person, they can no longer be counted again, but I can make an exception considering the lack of population, for every kill with a different weapon on the person, I'll count it as extra points.

How long do we have? From the 2nd of June to the 29th of June.

I'll be presenting the winners with their prizes on the day after the deadline on my stream at 

As another bonus event, I'm holding a giveaway of 1 month of Premium to 3 players on the 2nd of June. Info to join is in my channel feed.

Edited by MurkTheMerc

Considering the current events of ARMAS gifting , I will be taking names of winners down as an "I owe you" and inform the winners that they will get their prizes when gifting is reenabled or LO does something so I can provide a prize related to the game.

It's my personal opinion to refuse giving prizes unrelated to the game as I feel it creates a distraction from the game I'm handing out prizes for.

you should make sure people include the interface in their screenshots, so you can tell each neko is a different player and not the same person in a different outfit.

this is a great event idea btw. very funny.

4 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

you should make sure people include the interface in their screenshots, so you can tell each neko is a different player and not the same person in a different outfit.

this is a great event idea btw. very funny.

Yeah, I said include the kill feed and the picture of the body.