Hello, recently been having this problem for awhile so figured it would be time to report it. Every time I go to try and save my tattoo after purchasing them, upon leaving the kioski customize screen sometimes you'll run into issues where the tattoos don't save or just duplicate itself and overwrites a tattoo that was intended to be placed. It's really aggravating when I'm working with 15+ tattoos and labour only to find out my hard work been demolished. Any ideas if this can be looked into? Even multiple friends of mine said they had the same issue. Thanks.

• Like 1

In a different thread about this someone posted something that seemed to work for them. Try that and if it works all good.

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

In a different thread about this someone posted something that seemed to work for them. Try that and if it works all good.

I'll give it a try, thanks.

bug still there and its so bs that i delete all tattoos fuck that i send like ober 100k and all times its bug and not save right

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 3:16 PM, Surra said:

bug still there and its so bs that i delete all tattoos fuck that i send like ober 100k and all times its bug and not save right

[Redacted]

Edited by Jeffrey_Epstein

Guest Zilsux

The game is full of these little stuff and problems. Like a month ago I found a way to get a hidden symbol in the creator which I don't know how to do in any other symbols than the one it happened in. It is weird shit.

I'll try to find it today and upload it to the forums since I forgot to do so when I found it. Pretty sure someone out there have found it too, it ain't that hard to do.

Edited by Zilsux