Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)grunge76

Promised PS4 Update never happened.....

It is now January 1, 2019.....  with no update to the PS4 version, which was PROMISED by the end of 2018, after being pushed back three times already.....  Little Orbit is officially just another GamersFirst.....  Go ahead, try to change my mind...

On 1/1/2019 at 8:19 AM, (PS4)grunge76 said:

It is now January 1, 2019.....  with no update to the PS4 version, which was PROMISED by the end of 2018, after being pushed back three times already.....  Little Orbit is officially just another GamersFirst.....  Go ahead, try to change my mind...

-

Edited by xFelicia

3 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

they didn’t promise it

in fact i’m pretty sure every “progress update” blog post made it very clear that the time estimates were just that - rough estimates

On 1/1/2019 at 10:50 AM, BXNNXD said:

they didn’t promise it

in fact i’m pretty sure every “progress update” blog post made it very clear that the time estimates were just that - rough estimates

This is correct.