Hollywood7098

Fallen Earth Progress

I have no clue what's going on.............  But where does progress stand with getting the new server? Literally, has anything happened? Is the new server ready, are you test playing it,  I mean when you love a game like this it kinda makes you want to know, I just wonder if it's a future, can we even get some legit and straight forward information , has anyone received news on direct progress for fallen earth ?.... 

Edited by Hollywood7098

On 12/7/2018 at 10:14 AM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Sorry for not posting more. The team has been up to its eyeballs running events for APB and FE since October.

The work continues. Almost done reconstructing the art in a new engine. We have a set of new internal tools for Support and GMs that launched with the last patch. And fixing stack splitting is definitely on our radar.

9007DF75-3EF0-43D1-B435-D91785F85F6C.jpeg

Thanks,

Matt

Image is cool, words are cool, the sea is cool....... But we have a date for " restart to playing" ?

I think we all are waiting some issues as " stack splitting " or "lag" resolved as same new fresh start, but we need a date more or less this will happen.

Maybe midle 2019?, end 2019? 2020?

• Like 1

What will be the plan on te long run? What will be done to attract new players?

The starting zones are dead and the missions rewards are horrible. At level 15 most quit.

Maybe make Global 1 f2p and unlock Global 2 after first payment, so it's easier for newer players to chat. Also, it gives global 2 a purpose.

What will be done to bring old players back.. And maybe most important HOW will you keep them? Right now everyone logs in for one day and stop playing for a month.

Like a new bloodsport mode or remodeled PvP zone.

Maybe a player made town (like Citadel) in a PvP zone which is faction controlled (make the town a safe-zone for the PvE'rs or just give it guards). Like progress town, the faction who controls the most points will gradually take over. 

@MattScot

Hi there,

I am working on a State of the Game post for each of our active games - including Fallen Earth.

Once that goes up, I'll link to it here on the forums, and then we can discuss some of the remaining questions.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wow, I was so surprised to see FE is coming back to life! This was my 2nd favorite mmo (next to MxO). Now I hope it returns better than it was before. :)

• Like 2