Kariiim

give me reason why removing muzzle flash is bannable

33 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, honestly I haven't used it since the days of the DopeConfig.

NGL, it made using the CCG a dream.

It's more of a niche than anything else, I personally don't like the muzzle flash because the flickering messes with my eyes. On top of that, I'd argue that the advantage you get from it is pretty small as with pretty much all config edits and are really just down to preference. The majority of preference based stuff in APB when it comes to graphics are locked behind editing a certain file like "APBCompat.ini" and should in all honesty be options in the game itself that don't require you to go into the game files to change them. I am hoping that those kinds of things can be added down the line after 3.5 releases because if anything is to be learned from people editing files is that there is a serious request for these things to be officially supported in the game itself.

1 minute ago, Frosi said:

It's more of a niche than anything else, I personally don't like the muzzle flash because the flickering messes with my eyes. On top of that, I'd argue that the advantage you get from it is pretty small as with pretty much all config edits and are really just down to preference. The majority of preference based stuff in APB when it comes to graphics are locked behind editing a certain file like "APBCompat.ini" and should in all honesty be options in the game itself that don't require you to go into the game files to change them. I am hoping that those kinds of things can be added down the line after 3.5 releases because if anything is to be learned from people editing files is that there is a serious request for these things to be officially supported in the game itself.

Couldn't agree more.