Sign in to follow this  
slerk

The End

I understand that the removal of the clan vaults was some time ago and I would come back to play but what killed the game for me is when they removed the clan vaults. It might not seem like much but the fact is I had a lot of stuff I bought off the Marketplace(real money stuff) that is now gone. They should think before acting.

18 hours ago, slerk said:

I understand that the removal of the clan vaults was some time ago and I would come back to play but what killed the game for me is when they removed the clan vaults. It might not seem like much but the fact is I had a lot of stuff I bought off the Marketplace(real money stuff) that is now gone. They should think before acting.

There could be few reasons why you have no longer acces to your clan vaults:

1- :You didn't invite anyone to your clan, you need atleast 10 members. if not then it will expire in a couple of days.

2- :You Got 'Bamboozled', by your own clanmates, they took your stuff and kicked you out from your own clan, cuz you were inactive for 30 days.

-------------

3-: Don't bring up bullshoot in forums, do your research before you even post anything.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this