Fight Club - Remove Name Tags

Fight Club  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Name Tags?

• Yes.
    • No, leave it as it is.

This is a simple suggestion for fight club:

Β 

In the last halloween event you only saw enemy names (above their head) if you looked into their direction.

I really like that idea and I think if they add it to fight club it gives a bit more challenge.

In fight club you only have 2 teams and no players who are not in the mission, so it should

work fine there. As example: Abington Towers: You run through the corridors and don't see

enemies at the other side of the building that easy. Makes it more important to use your eyes

much more than just looking for red name tags.

Β 

Would like to hear your opinions!

• Like 1

The only reason the nametag visibility was reduced at the halloween event is only because of the fog, and I could even pray for this not to be implemented into the game, which won't be.
Imagine being near the enemy and still not be able to see his nametag, because your crosshair doesn't look at them. The fog was just problematic and so were the nametag reductions (which were sometimes glitchy), but that's how it was supposed to be.
Β 

doesnt really seem like it would add to gameplay at all tbh, what kind of fight club do you play where stealth is a factor?

9 hours ago, Latsha said:

The only reason the nametag visibility was reduced at the halloween event is only because of the fog, and I could even pray for this not to be implemented into the game, which won't be.
Imagine being near the enemy and still not be able to see his nametag, because your crosshair doesn't look at them. The fog was just problematic and so were the nametag reductions (which were sometimes glitchy), but that's how it was supposed to be.
Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

doesnt really seem like it would add to gameplay at all tbh, what kind of fight club do you play where stealth is a factor?

Β 

My Idea was that you don't see enemies that easy if you run as example here and look over there:

Zjriru1.jpg

With the red name tags above their head you see enemies really fast.

Β 

But it seems like it's more some personal wish and does not fit in fight club at all.

Β