2 minutes ago, Haganu said:

You're one person, you're not the whole picture. If there are significantly more people with that view on things I'll have to see for myself before I start believing.

Glad that this subject hasn't gone unanswered though. Silence on a subject like this would only segregate the playerbase more.

Kind of a pity but then again I never felt much for the butcher skin. The dynamic event period APB had wasn't really... memorable...

Titles and skins also aren't a lot of wasted space I imagine, since skins are generated from a single bitmap (I wouldn't say single, but you get the point I guess).

Still, if it's significant content that's decent in file/package size, I wouldn't keep it exclusive forever.

I didn't say I was the whole picture? I'm just arguing that there are at least three groups, probably four.

IDR the exact file size of the textures used for skins, but square weapon textures are 256kb uncompressed, so compressed they're going to take up virtually no disk space.

No need to thank me everyone. I saved APB. Just doing my job for the game I love.

I shall now rest for today.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for this cum crusted shitbread skin instead. 😄

17 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Thank you for this cum crusted shitbread skin instead. 😄

Thought you were quiting apb. So why does it matter to you.