HardStyler3

Another bug in epidemic

The bug happens in the last stage when for example 2 teams have 100% already and the other team has like 90% 

if both of the 100% teams have no barrel inside and the 90% team puts one barrel in their timer actually starts running (without showing up) and if they get a 100% while the timer is going down they have like 15 seconds on the timer left and the other 2 teams are losing if they dont find it in 15 seconds 😄

happened 3 times already now 

everyone goes nuts asking how the worst team won everytime 😄

• Thanks 1

Didnd't understand...

So far, from my understanding, the event goes like this: both teams has to conquer areas. The one with major areas will get the higher %. Once a team reach 100% you need to conquer the bridge? and it doesn't matter what you did until then or who won the % areas (?????????????), only matters the bridge.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Didnd't understand...

So far, from my understanding, the event goes like this: both teams has to conquer areas. The one with major areas will get the higher %. Once a team reach 100% you need to conquer the bridge? and it doesn't matter what you did until then or who won the % areas (?????????????), only matters the bridge.

The bug that he's referring to is that the timer doesn't show if the team doesn't have 100% yet, so you're not given a visual warning that it's being captured. If that teams percentage was so low that they don't have 100% by the time they capture the area fully it'll never show the timer

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The bug that he's referring to is that the timer doesn't show if the team doesn't have 100% yet, so you're not given a visual warning that it's being captured. If that teams percentage was so low that they don't have 100% by the time they capture the area fully it'll never show the timer

Is the final even independant from the area one?? And what you exactly need to do? I went to the bridge to kill people and thats it.

I had a simple idea for areas part:

areas should be conected to each other. For example: if you do not conquer x, you can't conquer y. If you conquered, y, enemy can't attack x, and should attack y first (just like planetside 2).

That would give it sense and will make people feel less lost.

EDIT: nvm there is a post for it... and i didn't know there are 3 teams LOL.

EDIT 2: Seems like pointless to play the whole conquer areas for that final... the final even should be something like the winner has to protect the area from the other two teams (i dont exactly how or what they should do).

Edited by Excalibur!

the problem itself is that if the team that doesnt have 100% yet puts a barrel inside the end zone nothing should happen their timer shouldnt start to run at all 

Just now, Excalibur! said:

Is the final even independant from the area one?? And what you exactly need to do? I went to the bridge to kill people and thats it.

I had a simple idea for areas part:

areas should be conected to each other. For example: if you do not conquer x, you can't conquer y. If you conquered, y, enemy can't attack x, and should attack y first (just like planetside 2).

That would give it sense and will make people feel less lost.

The final 'stage' is a final area capture of this area (marked on the map)

map.png

Once you capture that area with your team, you win the round. That final area is available as soon as any of the 3 teams has 100%

As for how to fix it to make it more clear, I doubt that'll be for this year so I'll LO break their heads on that one

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The final 'stage' is a final area capture of this area (marked on the map)

map.png

Once you capture that area with your team, you win the round. That final area is available as soon as any of the 3 teams has 100%

As for how to fix it to make it more clear, I doubt that'll be for this year so I'll LO break their heads on that one

Yea i understood, i readed matt post about it.

Still i keep my advice for areas and final event. The areas winner should be the "special" team and granted the higher chance to win, otherwise its useless to conquer areas.