Sign in to follow this  
ChellyBean

APB Dubs The Opening Cutscene

Hey guys!

I've been wanting to do a community project of my own for a while. I've made APB versions of various Youtube trends, like "Drake and Josh get stuck in..." video

I also did the "X Represented By Spongebob" thing

And so on and so forth.

Anyways, I've been wanting to make one of those "X dubs (insert scene name here)" videos, where fans of something record various snippets of a scene that they like and dub it over the original scene. For example, some people did a dub of the Dark Knight Rises opening scene.

I wanted to make one for the APB:R opening cinematic. The one that plays every time you start the game (unless you use the Advanced Launcher). You know which one I'm talking about:

"I just want to know how it feels. You know, realizing you're trapped in a situation where you're just losing control of the city"

"That's a matter of opinion..."

" 'Opinion'? Yeah, there's YOUR opinion and then there's the truth!"

I figured it might be a fun way to bring the community together to work on a small project!

If you want to be a part of it, just message me on Discord, and if enough people show interest, we can get things rolling! 😄

Discord:

Chelly#2667

• Like 5

This is so cringe ,  but i love it .