Sign in to follow this  
Selali

Nudity Policy for APB on PC

Hey everyone, 

I'm going to walk through the situation that occurred on Citadel related to nudity enforcement and our policies overall.

There are a few things that happened here. One of our GMs whispered a player to let them know that a top they were wearing, one that clearly showed nipples was breaking our Terms of Service. He then, instead of continuing to whisper the player, said a few things in district chat instead. Everyone is human and mistakes like that happen. This is what started this forum thread and Ive been asked to address it. 

The honest truth is that when it comes to this specific policy, there was a lot of back and forth. Somehow in all of that, I missed Matt's final decision and post to uphold the G1 policy that was already in place with respect to nudity. So this wasn't the fault of the GMs. They were trained specifically with my understanding in mind. They were enforcing the policy they were told to enforce. Going forward, Matt's post is clear on his stance, and we will be enforcing that policy which is already well documented. We will work to make sure in the future that everyone is on the same page.

You can read about the policy here: 

The forum post where the conversation got started: 

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, 

Selali

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5