JudgeAnderson

Need options for old unused guns

Hi all,

Like many players I over my time playing have bought ARMAS guns and won some too through competitions. After player for god knows how long they build up, 80% of which I dont use. Does anyone have any great ideas of what little orbit could do to allow players to swap out or trade in for G1 credits or something rather than having all of these guns just collecting dust?

I personally would like a G1 buy back system but that could kill LO paydays in the future....

Any suggestions?

I mean, there are trials and the Joker Store for a reason, if you get a gun you don't use that's kinda' on you TBH.

Thats insightful.... *crickets*

Yeah like tastes never change or guns never get nerfed or anything .....

So as I was saying would be nice to be able to do something with the old guns, trade it or discounts on ARMAS.

is there any game that does this?

if you made a purchase without fully understanding/considering future/personal changes there’s no reason for orbit to foot the bill, even partially

this isn’t a car dealership, orbit would get absolutely nothing back from a “trade in” system 

Sure it would be nice to get g1c back for it in any way

Or even when we could trade these guns from Account to Account

But it is on us when we buy this guns and dont use them

But some of us have so many guns that they dont find the right one in hurry of a mission

If u delete one it is lost

Maybe one way to get this guns out of our lockers would be when we get them back as ingame mail when we delete this guns

Yeah I agree its on our heads and even stated that it would most likely break there profit margin. I like ideas of loadout profiles, so with one click you would suit up with personal mods, tools, guns, nades, car etc.

And agree with the above post that if you delete a gun it should be reposted in the mail for future use. I guess the real issue I have is scrolling over them over and over.

I think the best way to fix the ARMAS weapon deletion issue would be to make each gun come with an unlock so you could purchase it again from contacts. It's totally doable without changing the system really and would solve the issue totally.

• Like 1