ch4ncer

Last person to reply to this thread wins.

We should give this game to the goblin king

Merged.

OH SHIT 49 PAGES 1 MORE TO GO

On 1/21/2024 at 4:32 PM, RandomAPBplayer said:

and then youre out

Yea becuase like. what is there to do? keep fighting with cookie puss or who ever? talk to you three? almost everyone i ever wanted to talk to outside fallen earth i can already. these games are going no were and i'm just kinda bored with the internet. ALl websites and games feel the same.

15 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

Yea becuase like. what is there to do? keep fighting with cookie puss or who ever? talk to you three? almost everyone i ever wanted to talk to outside fallen earth i can already. these games are going no were and i'm just kinda bored with the internet. ALl websites and games feel the same.

yeah, true

On 1/23/2024 at 8:23 PM, cowhorseman said:

Go out with a bang, that the streets of San paro wouldn't forget 

Edited by Bruhd101

On 1/24/2024 at 8:14 PM, Bruhd101 said:

Go out with a bang, that the streets of San paro wouldn't forget 

eh i don't know how to go out with a bang when all that will happen is me getting dumpstered by kids with aimbot, and to much caffeine.

10 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

eh i don't know how to go out with a bang when all that will happen is me getting dumpstered by kids with aimbot, and to much caffeine.

See that's the thing you don't need to play the matches

Think about the un-hijakced tr-

Edited by Bruhd101

16 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

See that's the thing you don't need to play the matches

Think about the un-hijakced tr-

I would not mind have a big old party with the people i did enjoy playing with, but sadly for apb there was like 2 people, and i know 1 was just burned out on games, and for fallen earth they have all quit playing. so it's not really worth my time, but at least i got memories for the last ten years. and like 10k total wasted hours when i could have been doing something else with my life, but meh. guess i could have been with a fancy job but still feel sad on the inside

On 2/1/2024 at 4:46 AM, RandomAPBplayer said:

havent even played APB since the christmas event. think its time to move on

I havent played in around 3 years. i decided not to long ago to log in and see whats up. social AND ah is dead. and districts are just kids crying about there team mates not able to 360 no scope people across the map or crying about hackers.

Thinking imma just stay with 7 dtd for now, muliplier has just not been fun since like 2015

15 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

I havent played in around 3 years. i decided not to long ago to log in and see whats up. social AND ah is dead. and districts are just kids crying about there team mates not able to 360 no scope people across the map or crying about hackers.

Thinking imma just stay with 7 dtd for now, muliplier has just not been fun since like 2015

Wise choice, I myself decided to return to silly pirate game after the rewamp of the voyage system.

7 hours ago, RandomAPBplayer said:

Wise choice, I myself decided to return to silly pirate game after the rewamp of the voyage system.

Now i just wait for 50 post here then i log out a poof into the night never to be seen again

2 hours ago, RandomAPBplayer said:

I hope you find a good game to play after leaving

Eh been looking and so far not much has come to mind. or seems intresting. seems like video games compnaies are trying to cater to streamers now more then anything

I miss when games could be made just for fun

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

Eh been looking and so far not much has come to mind. or seems intresting. seems like video games compnaies are trying to cater to streamers now more then anything

I miss when games could be made just for fun

sad but true

5 hours ago, RandomAPBplayer said:

sad but true

Atleast i have music

Even if they make bad music ican head back to ye old 1950-99 and find something good i never heard. Kinda like how i found close to the flame a few months ago

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

Atleast i have music

Even if they make bad music ican head back to ye old 1950-99 and find something good i never heard. Kinda like how i found close to the flame a few months ago

You can find some good one you might have not heard of around the 2000s-2014 too

14 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

You can find some good one you might have not heard of around the 2000s-2014 too

Your not wrong there i was digging around vanilla ninja and found a handful of good songs there

i am in musical agony because i got a mix of club kung fu and glitter stuck in my fucking head and they refuse to leave my brain like some sort of musical parasite that has latched to my brain for godsake someone shoot me already

'Police of San Paro ready to serve'

01.jpg

On 2/10/2024 at 8:16 AM, hassanali said:

i am winning

Maybe the real last post was the friends we made along the way