SirEdwin

Arresting doesnt appear on kill-feed

I ve recently been playing a lot of stabba and realized that some of the arrests i do, they doesnt appear on the kill-feed and they dont even count as arrests in tab, neither on roles. It's surely a bug, can u guys look into it pls and probably fix it ? Thanks alot!

(It may be affected by the lvl 4 equipment "cuffmate")

Edited by SirEdwin

1 hour ago, SirEdwin said:

I ve recently been playing a lot of stabba and realized that some of the arrests i do, they doesnt appear on the kill-feed and they dont even count as arrests in tab, neither on roles. It's surely a bug, can u guys look into it pls and probably fix it ? Thanks alot!

(It may be affected by the lvl 4 equipment "cuffmate")

One thing to note, if a player didn't die between arrests (he got freed by a teammate) the second arrest won't count, this was added a long time ago to prevent people abusing that to just farm the role up really quickly.

I'm not saying this is a perfect way of doing it, just pointing out that it's a thing.

Edited by Kevkof

9 hours ago, Kevkof said:

One thing to note, if a player didn't die between arrests (he got freed by a teammate) the second arrest won't count, this was added a long time ago to prevent people abusing that to just farm the role up really quickly.

I'm not saying this is a perfect way of doing it, just pointing out that it's a thing.

Oh maybe thats why... yea, thank you for info.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:22 AM, SirEdwin said:

Oh maybe thats why... yea, thank you for info.

Just stun them wait to first shoot or 5 seconds and stun again ... fastest money xD and standing