Looper

Charge Mikro Newbie - Can someone show me a video?

I really want to check this specific car because my char is enforcer and i cant check it in garage or joker store. I like speedy little cars, is it one of them? I dont really mind the top speed...

The car's top speed is rather low, but it does have really good acceleration and it turns really quickly.

• Thanks 1

Hey just another question if you dont mind, does it have those turbo/supercharge sounds or is it fully customizable? I'd really like to know that.

4 minutes ago, Fraudlol said:

Hey just another question if you dont mind, does it have those turbo/supercharge sounds or is it fully customizable? I'd really like to know that.

It does have the turbo options and all that if you purchase the ARMAS kits.

• Thanks 1

IMO if you want a speedy zip-around compact car then go for the Vaquero. The Vaquero is a little bit harder to drive but once you master the handling on it then it reaches its top speed almost instantly, can go in reverse as fast as it can go forward, can very quickly do a 180 degree turn and then reach its top speed again. It's also slightly more durable than the Mikro having an extra 50hp though that doesn't change much as that only equals like, 3 NTEC shots difference.

Although if you prefer the look of the Mikro then yeah go for it as the Mikro is also very good.

Sidenote: Both these cars have low hp in general so if you can get a 2-3 slot version of either one then imo slap Armored Engine 3 and Chassis Strengthening 3 on them for a big boost to their lifespan

• Thanks 1