lnk

fix your anti cheat?

On 9/22/2018 at 12:54 PM, MattScott said:
On 9/22/2018 at 5:28 AM, image said:

The fun fact is that Matt Scott is perfectly aware of what is allowing them to cheat so easily and that APB’s BattlEye version is literally the worse across every BE protected game.

This last patch also included a significant BattlEye update. We don’t advertise anti-cheat improvements.
thanks matt

On 9/22/2018 at 5:54 PM, MattScott said:
On 9/22/2018 at 10:28 AM, image said:

The fun fact is that Matt Scott is perfectly aware of what is allowing them to cheat so easily and that APB’s BattlEye version is literally the worse across every BE protected game.

This last patch also included a significant BattlEye update. We don’t advertise anti-cheat improvements.

I don't know much about anti cheat systems... BUT can it be that difficult to autoban those fully blatant speedhackers? if someone move x distance in x time (fragile and ephinephrin is okay but faster than that) just kick him from the server or anything...

It just rember me to the old CoD 2 times when they build a lagswitch into their Lan-cables 14 years ago on Lanpartys

I don't believe a single person has been banned, if they had there would be the usual I wasn't cheating 'honest' threads popping up all over the place and there isn't therefore there have been no bans.

Edited by TheDogCatcher