Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dezire

configs broken?

Recommended Posts

After the maintenance last night the mousefix and hold to crouch configs seems to be broken? As soon as i start the game the files get replaced back to how they were prior to changing them. Just wanted to hear if this happened to anyone else?

EDIT: also the game still crashes, nice one.

Edited by Dezire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, my game also crashes from time to time, mostly when I'm switching characters.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dezire said:

After the maintenance last night the mousefix and hold to crouch configs seems to be broken? As soon as i start the game the files get replaced back to how they were prior to changing them. Just wanted to hear if this happened to anyone else?

EDIT: also the game still crashes, nice one.

I cant speak for mousefix, since its just a placebo I dont use it, but hold to crouch still works.
  Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys modify the game then complain about crashes lul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ketog said:

You guys modify the game then complain about crashes lul

I havent left social since the patch, but no crashes here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
1 minute ago, Ketog said:

You guys modify the game then complain about crashes lul

I havent left social since the patch, but no crashes here.
first stop stalking me , and second i definetly did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ketog said:

first stop stalking me , and second i definetly did

YOURE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CookiePuss said:
2 minutes ago, Ketog said:

first stop stalking me , and second i definetly did

YOURE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!!!
Deer_eating_popcorn.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ketog said:

You guys modify the game then complain about crashes lul

It has never crashed until the patched got released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...