Sign in to follow this  
Excalibur!

[Game] Deeper custmization.

There is not much i want to spit here:

-Localized body sliders. There are some sliders that modify multiple parts or whole body. Why not making them localized?

-Bigger females muscles. Nothing way too exaggerated. Females body fitness is looking really good.

-There are some clothes that are bound to others. There should be freed again, unless strictly necessary.

Just that. If anyone wants to bring more ideas its free to do it.

ps: this game been really an impact on its customization, why not improve it to make another little impact on people?

Edited by Ken2

Just implement the Black desert Character creator. 

But jokes aside, some options should be available both sides. Like the Bloody hood down hoodie! And if I want my Male Character to have Lingerie to remake Rocky Horror then I want that! Gib me Freedom, mu freedoms! 

1118291.jpeg

5 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

Just implement the Black desert Character creator. 

But jokes aside, some options should be available both sides. Like the Bloody hood down hoodie! And if I want my Male Character to have Lingerie to remake Rocky Horror then I want that! Gib me Freedom, mu freedoms! 

1118291.jpeg

I think you can already do that. Female hips can be reduced so badly that they are practically men with tidies.

Lingerie is made with bodypaints.

7 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

HAIR!!!

the awkwardly preset hair.

Yeah, why not.

I'd like more lingerie for women though. Instead of having to use skin-tight or body paint, I can just use actual clothing items, that would be nice. Also get rid of the damn trim on the adhesive bra.

On 5/30/2018 at 2:03 PM, RevoFire said:

I'd like more lingerie for women though. Instead of having to use skin-tight or body paint, I can just use actual clothing items, that would be nice. Also get rid of the damn trim on the adhesive bra.

I was about to say body paint but... if you want to change your whole character appareance then having this turn to clothing would be much better. I doubt they would do this anyways lol.