Ova

NEED HELP

I have friend who has gotten their character deleted recently by a fake friend i guess you can say. We play on xbox and his old name was . He character was deleted and i was wondering if there is a way to get it back! The person who deleted the character also took the name so he can’t get is in game name anymore. Hmu if u find anything at 

Thank you!

sounds like a job for support

although it also sounds like your friend was account sharing which is against the ToS, so good luck

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

sounds like a job for support

although it also sounds like your friend was account sharing which is against the ToS, so good luck

^this^

Dont share accounts kids.

Not trying to shit all over your parade, but like the others said...  You shouldn't share accounts.
Hopefully your friend learns from their mistake. 

A friend comes over to the house and xbox lets people log on fairly easily. (ours stores passwords)
If everything is shown to of happened the way this is said then I see no reason for support to not be able to help but also a stern warning to  be more careful on who touches their  xbox as company to their house.

This is a case for support... also I should remind you that account sharing is against our Terms of Service.

The details have also been removed from the post. Please in future try not to post emails and only share those with the support team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1