Cutey

Buff NCR-762 'Anubis' Adeen (worst weapon in APB)

2 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

Ursus and Volcano, the fact you mention the Ursus as well show me you never actually played it. Ursus is inferior to a Bloody N-Tec 5.

The Ursus is actually Such a good gun -1shot than the Ntec but with slower firerate than the Ntec both of them same TTK And Little bit more recoil

Such a Nice and Fair trade for people with Diffrent playstyle without having any sort of disadvantage 

6 hours ago, AgentWatson said:

You're even contradicting yourself right now, you explicitly said you wanted the Dog Ear to be removed in the post I originally quoted. I didn't leave because of weapon balance you're misinterpreting what I said. I left because of the toxic community, like I've said previously many times. I can deal with bad management of a game. This game was dying when I left and everyone saw it, this game literally couldn't afford to have a community that was toxic but they were anyway and why do you think nothing changed in 4 years to APB..? Hello?! Every time G1 rolled out a new balance patch the community got all pissed off about it and everytime someone suggested changes to the game people got pissed off about regardless of how negligible the changes were. You got the game you deserved. 

Someone wants to nerf the Dog Ear, simply because it's top tier. I'm shocked I say, totally shocked /s 

There were countless threads on the suggestions topic board that were either 1) Visited by someone like you and then instanousely it became a discussion about how good the player of the thread must be 2) It was just flat out ignored. 

I like this game, that's why I came back to it and continue to play it and kept an eye on it over all these years. I wouldn't leave on account of you alone,sorry to say but you're part of the problem. If Little Orbit wasn't concerned with balance they wouldn't of hired some specifically for balance who use to work on this game. I'm just hoping Little Orbit goes ahead with balance changes despite what the community says because have it their way nothing would change, like even the NVHR nerf thread is almost 50/50 split right down the middle. 

First you said I didn't want it to be nerfed because I wanted to protect my meta. And then you're saying I wanted it to be removed. I first put removed, but that is a bit extreme. You really just need to reduce the hard damage a little and the gun is more balanced. 

Welcome to online games and toxic communities. A majority of players left because of the mismanagement of the game. 

The balance overall is really good in APB. I disagree there needs to be major balance changes done. I wasn't a big fan of the damage drop off patch but I have adjusted. 

1 hour ago, Nijavid said:

The Ursus is actually Such a good gun -1shot than the Ntec but with slower firerate than the Ntec both of them same TTK And Little bit more recoil

Such a Nice and Fair trade for people with Diffrent playstyle without having any sort of disadvantage 

Ursus Blooms Faster, as the N-tec 5 is right now it will out dps the Ursus. 

On 5/29/2018 at 7:20 AM, DouglasFalcon said:

But all in all the weapon should be pretty bad, so that whoever dies to this weapon "A-nub-is"

LOOL GOT THE PUN FELLAS

I wanna kms

Lol... Thank God I'm not alone in doing this s.h.i.t.t.y. pun about this weapon. HUAEUHAEAUEHAHUE

2 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

Ursus Blooms Faster, as the N-tec 5 is right now it will out dps the Ursus. 

if you go full spray with Ntec or ursus thats your problem

Tap firing makes you recover the bloom in no time