Sign in to follow this  
Ashn

Laggy servers

For the passed month of coming back to this game it has been working perfectly fine without any lag issues it has been fun coming back to APB, BUT theses passed three days the servers have been lagging a lot and i do not mean lag spikes but continuously lags none stop. 

I am not sure weather the servers are lagging because LO are updating few things etc or its just the servers in general i would like to know will this be fixed or if anyone knows how i can fix it myself. 

i do have good internet so before you trolls say "You've got bad internet" i don't.

Thanks Ash. 

I've been experiencing it too.

Flying out into the street when I am trying to peek a corner is not fun. Hoping it gets resolved soon.

I would say the server hosts are not strong enough for this much activity it is a lot of information to write and save, so maybe needs a new host in the future or they can fix the logging packets or something not sure but would be nice to be fixed agreed.

It's getting to a point where it's nearly unplayable in some districts at times, FC and Financial were absolutely terrible earlier, everyone was warping around and hit reg was incredibly spotty. I'm not at all frustrated with Little Orbit because there's not much they can do, and having decent protection from such attacks is both costly and complicated, but it is quite annoying.

i get it all the time. i stay still on a corner next second i am out in the open and get shot its unplayable for me It's actually making me feel to uninstall the game tbh which i do not want to do! because i believe LO can fix this issue. i mean they could really fix it now but i very doubt that would happen because they are working on other things. 

Just hope they will fix it and release it with the new launcher 

This has been confirmed as a DDOS and LO is looking into the matter. While server maintenance fixes most issues, a DDOS is not so easy to fix, as many of you are aware. Lixil has stated they have IT working on it, just remember that LO is just experiencing these issues for the first time so they are having to build the experience to handle these phenomena as they come.