Sign in to follow this  
xEgykillerx

Support will ever answer my ticket ? 7 days so far

hey ,

i made a ticket 7 days ago in the old support system @ 21 may 2018 (Case #: 603778)

i didn't get replay until the new portal got out then all of the sudden an automated replay asking me to open a new ticket on the new support portal

i did that from @25 may 2018 after the launch of the new portal  // 3 days ago //  (Case #: 306) but still till now i didn't get a single replay from the support

as i understand there's a lot of tickets to deal with and i know you guys trying your best , also i'm patient but 7 days is kinda a lot to not getting any replay so far

5 hours ago, xEgykillerx said:

hey ,

i made a ticket 7 days ago in the old support system @ 21 may 2018 (Case #: 603778)

i didn't get replay until the new portal got out then all of the sudden an automated replay asking me to open a new ticket on the new support portal

i did that from @25 may 2018 after the launch of the new portal  // 3 days ago //  (Case #: 306) but still till now i didn't get a single replay from the support

as i understand there's a lot of tickets to deal with and i know you guys trying your best , also i'm patient but 7 days is kinda a lot to not getting any replay so far

Well doesn't matter if you want it or not you will have to wait , there's a heavy load of tickets comming to support , so first come first served , and you're not the only one dealing with that:/

Edited by Ketog

35 minutes ago, Ketog said:

Well doesn't matter if you want it or not you will have to wait , there's a heavy load of tickets comming to support , so first come first served , and you're not the only one dealing with that:/

i know i'm not the only one .. some of my friends got replied to while my ticket is 2 days older so ?

and i know i'm not the only one who's waiting .. !

anyway thanks for your replay 

4 minutes ago, xEgykillerx said:

i know i'm not the only one .. some of my friends got replied to while my ticket is 2 days older so ?

and i know i'm not the only one who's waiting .. !

anyway thanks for your replay 

Be patient, the order tickets are answered in may not be chronological. Depending on the type of request, it may take longer to process.