Sign in to follow this  
Kylehume

(Game) Can we reverse the ram raiding "nerf" that ruined it many years ago?

As a criminal I used to enjoy the slower paced and more immersive gameplay of ram raiding. It was a moderately effective way to raise money that could be done solo or in small groups. It was a break from the fast paced and higher stakes of missions or fight club.

As a cop I loved surprising such criminals and ruining their haul (or at least trying to).

Years ago there was a change that made criminals able to be witnessed all the time after carrying a certain value in loot and cash, something like $2k or $2.5k.

I'm not sure what the reasoning behind this was--whether it was some kind of attempt at gameplay or economy balance or something is unclear.  But I can tell you that the result is that almost no one ram raids any more and it has spoiled the system.

If GamersFirst feels that ram raiding is unbalanced for some reason, can they re-examine how to balance it? Because this method has not brought balance but has ended the practice almost entirely.

As an enforcer only player i would actually prefer if the "allways witness" was higher. I don't want your 3 k. Set to to like 25 or 50 for all i care. But make the allways witness worth while.

yeah, makes it more exciting for both sides if the "always witness" was at a more tangible number.

barely can even buy my sanparo chocolate bars with 3k or laRocha bubble gums. A crim needs food to live man

Edited by Bellenettiel