Sniperturtle

Request: Ability to forward mails from JMBs with timed weapons

Hi LO,

i been trying to hold back with requests and suggestions so far seeing that the forum is flooded with them, but at this point i'd like to toss this one out again.

In my account spread over several characters i think i have an estimate of near 1k mails with weapons attached that i got from JMB lootboxes. I am not able to delete these mails, nor am i interessted in retrieving said weapons because i usually own them account bound anyways (no need to clutter up my locker any further).

I usually end up buying at least 20 JMBs per month (if not an account bound weapon as well) - simply as a contribution to the game, if i get the legendary it's nice but not really important. Anyhow, this is the reason why i stacked up quite the amount of lease-timed weapons which i would at times like to pass to friends, or the occassionally "p2w"-complaining newcomer. I know for a fact that friends of mine are in a similar situation, and so i would like to ask if you could modify the system in a way that will allow me to forward the mail itself + attachment to another player.

Why?

1. The weapon has been paid for anyways.

2. It will give (new) players a chance to play with a certain Armas gun for an extended period of time without finacial commitment on their behalf, and could thus be a ruse to get them into buying the weapon permanently lateron.

3. It could be one of those nicer gestures the community clearly needs and is absolutely capable of providing if enabled, thereby decreasing at least in part the toxicity of the game

4. It will serve those that claim p2w as a way of learning better.

I doubt doing this will permit off-world transactions, simply because a lot of people will be passing out guns making any off-world transaction rather pointless - after all why pay money if some person in game can give you the same weapon for free?

i’d be down for a straight up delete option too

I mean, that'd be alright.

I kinda' want an option to take either the weapon or JTs though.