1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

horses and motorbikes ❤️

I will buy all 4 projects .

fairly heavy car?
05l2R2GjWj.jpg

F5Q1XLPWBX.jpg

I think such a truck would not have prevented me! Edited by Yood
  • Thanks 1

IIRC a few years back there was a big demand for motorcycles in the game but it was shot down by the devs saying the mechanics of the game wouldn't allow that. Maybe something changed or someone found out it was actually possible to do so?

If that is the case I would submit that skateboards would have been a nice addition being that we do have a skate park and all. Maybe use the park as a mini game area where you could do stunts in the parks for points or whatever (ala Tony Hawk) provided that the updated mechanics would provide for this.

One question though , does the "car surfer" ability allow you to sit in the cab of the pickup or is it just the roof of the truck you can sit?

Mirage was never a "rumor" it was the 2nd car confirmed during a Q&A after growl.

Is there any plans to introduce more vehicle variety? Currently the Vegas 4x4 is the win-all car. It has (almost) max speed, max HP, max ramming power, and can hold a heavy item. Back in the day, people used to drive different vehicles for different advantages. Now, the only reason to use anything other than 4x4 is for aesthetics, while essentially gimping yourself. I'd really like to see people driving Moirais, Ciscos and T25s again.

Yes, as a matter of fact we are working and will be announcing the introduction of one new vehicle for sure and aiming to release a second shortly after.  These vehicles are not kits and will be from new manufacturers that have not been seen in game as of yet.  As we get closer to the release, keep an eye out on billboards and other media elements in game for images and such (we of course will post them on the forums as wellJ).

Presently the manufacturers and vehicle names are:

The IO Motor Car Company ,  Model Codename: GROWL
Whirlwind Automotive , Model Codename: MIRAGE

http://apbdb.com/track/382135/

5 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Mirage was never a "rumor" it was the 2nd car confirmed during a Q&A after growl.

Is there any plans to introduce more vehicle variety? Currently the Vegas 4x4 is the win-all car. It has (almost) max speed, max HP, max ramming power, and can hold a heavy item. Back in the day, people used to drive different vehicles for different advantages. Now, the only reason to use anything other than 4x4 is for aesthetics, while essentially gimping yourself. I'd really like to see people driving Moirais, Ciscos and T25s again.

Yes, as a matter of fact we are working and will be announcing the introduction of one new vehicle for sure and aiming to release a second shortly after.  These vehicles are not kits and will be from new manufacturers that have not been seen in game as of yet.  As we get closer to the release, keep an eye out on billboards and other media elements in game for images and such (we of course will post them on the forums as wellJ).

Presently the manufacturers and vehicle names are:

The IO Motor Car Company ,  Model Codename: GROWL
Whirlwind Automotive , Model Codename: MIRAGE

http://apbdb.com/track/382135/

no one said that the appearance of the car Mirage-is not feasible .  posted a link from the old team .    MoK May 28, 2015 . in this case, you can only dream, assume, think.  Edited by Yood