Sign in to follow this  
Puffdragon

New player here

Hello, my name is puff and I have decided to step into the world of fallen earth, I thought that it would be "interesting" to ask you all what I should expect upon installation of this, intriguing little gem.

It's a bit outdated, but has a really deep leveling and crafting system. Huge world to explore with lots of pve content and potential pvp combat as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StubbyClaps said:

It's a bit outdated, but has a really deep leveling and crafting system. Huge world to explore with lots of pve content and potential pvp combat as well.

Mmmm yes, it reminds me of neocron and other old school mmo's. I'm definitely enjoying it.

FE has a little bit of everything. After you finish your Lifenet quest in your starter town, the possibilities are endless. Crafting, questing/leveling, exploration, pvp, RP, etc. There's roughly 5k sq km of explorable area, and many hidden things off the beaten path.

If you ever need any help feel free to shoot me a PM/Mail ingame, /help chat is also a wonderful resource, don't be hesitant to ask questions! Best of luck in your adventures!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 6:23 AM, ItsHooli said:

FE has a little bit of everything. After you finish your Lifenet quest in your starter town, the possibilities are endless. Crafting, questing/leveling, exploration, pvp, RP, etc. There's roughly 5k sq km of explorable area, and many hidden things off the beaten path.

If you ever need any help feel free to shoot me a PM/Mail ingame, /help chat is also a wonderful resource, don't be hesitant to ask questions! Best of luck in your adventures!

Thank you I appreciate that, I'll be busy the next week or two but I'll try to pop on. My name is Puffdragon in-game... Big surprise I know. Add me up if you like.

You can expect lag and frustration.

It is almost like Stockholm syndrome.

On 8/23/2018 at 9:15 PM, forrower said:

You can expect lag and frustration.

It is almost like Stockholm syndrome.

So it's basically marriage then. I'm used to that.

Sign in to follow this