MoeEveryWeek

Income Feature

So I've been around the forums and been hearing lots of compliments and complaints about the game but the most frequent ones would be premium and the high payouts.

So I thought of something, this will vary among factions but an income feature where you could drive to a place to pick up "protection money" from stores.
There would be a rate at which the money comes in and a cap on how much the store can hold. Players can also buy upgrade such as more money per/h, shortened intervals or just being able to hold more cash. I would propose to only be able to use one upgrade at a time, maybe with premium, you can have an extra upgrade slot or enhanced upgrade.

sounds a little like less profitable ram raiding, which makes it kind of useless

id like to see cash rewards for nonpremium players increased slightly tho, if only to allow them to have a better leased weapon arsenal from week to week

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

sounds a little like less profitable ram raiding, which makes it kind of useless

id like to see cash rewards for nonpremium players increased slightly tho, if only to allow them to have a better leased weapon arsenal from week to week

I was about to add in that the money must be laundered aswell but then everyone would be waiting at the shop, unless theres different shops located around, and that you can only own one.

Something similar to this was suggested as a safe house for players and an income for it from contribution to  missions via lore as an excuse to have an income
Since people have wanted their own abodes the two together makes more sense to me.