Sign in to follow this  

The problem with QuickSwitching wasn't the damage, it was the ability to do it. OmegaLUL

If you just removed the ability to super quick switch with precision aim, quick switching wouldnt exist.

I guess Im just one of the few people that think this lmao

P.S.  Havent bothered to even log in cause Im tired of promise and no change but now that I see change Im curious as to if its worth to come back~  So with that being said, whats the new magic bullet that changes damage somehow change doing and other weapon changes?

Umm, sir QSing has already been fixed and not only that but no one really quick switches anymore. Please stop crying. Only people you can quick switch anymore is silvers because people from gold don't fall for that shit at all.

IT IS THE DAMAGE. G1, and now LO refuse to acknowledge the only issue with the N-HVR 762 and reskins.

2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

If you just removed the ability to super quick switch with precision aim, quick switching wouldnt exist.

P.S.  Havent bothered to even log in cause Im tired of promise and no change but now that I see change Im curious as to if its worth to come back~  So with that being said, whats the new magic bullet that changes damage somehow change doing and other weapon changes?

'Heavy Volatile Rechargerizer'  or "HVR" Works by Heating the Ammunition which is required to fire at full strength,
When the device is fully focused it projects 850 KajiggagigaJules of Damage to the intended target.
Attempting to fire at faster rates without giving the device time to calibrate will result in less damage and is Now possible to be 3 shot by a N-HVR or "Nuclear Heavy Volatile Rechargerizer".

Shorter version. several weapons can all use the same ammo type but do different damage.
(look at the EOL serious all use the same grenade type.)
But yeah it's a scout now.

2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

You're not.  Hip fire shouldn't any accuracy whatsoever.  Still leaves in lucky shots, but it would be more reminiscent of the AWM(AWP) from Counter-strike classic.  Doubling the zoom time could have helped too, but I guess it's possible that would be too much of a nerf, I dunno.

APB's devs all seem to want to try complicated answers. Edited by mynd

Sign in to follow this