Sign in to follow this  
chaoscody

Fine tune's

So you know how theres econemy cars (low cost to spawn but shit) and like meta cars pioneer/vegas/espacio and all inbetween what if you could tune all your cars not to make it OP the meta vehicles end game vehicles if you will are already maxed tuned and you can detune or whatever making its stats weaker and reducing spawn cost, $100 mid tier there half there potential and $50 they're at there weakest so they can be fine tuned the most so potentially anything can be used in the end, how'd they implement it maybe slide bars bricks point systems

for examplee i really love the fresno but its weak af but if i fine tune it whether that being improving acceleration max speed or hitpoints and hitting its max then itll cost $150 and i dont mean max every stat i mean you get a limited amount of changes

Edited by chaoscody
cause people have a problem with how i write?

I agree with you, starting cars should be played in this game too, no one buys them but newbie players.It should be changed and we must see different things and players` creativity about other cars, for example i saw a dude wants to make ford focus out of balkan varzuga.Its a great idea but the car doesnt have kit.