Letter

Account suspended for what exactly?

Logged into the game in the morning, re-listed my expired auction items, attempted to log in couple hours later - got "account suspended for 46 more hours" message with zero details. Opened support ticket and decided to ask here as well - knowing how ticket response time can exceed weeks. Considering 1700+ untouched tickets and average 500 tickets processed by LO during a week - I guess this suspension may be a result of something I've typed in chat 2-4 weeks ago. So I have absolutely no clue what is going on and if my account may be already dead (after 5 years without any strikes - afaik) because I could have unknowingly repeated that offense again in between report and suspension.

So - what exactly has happened?

Ticket #79599

Disclaimer: I don't wear Nazi uniforms or nude symbols, I don't play in action districts, I don't talk racist/nationalist/sexism/etc. stuff in chat (or at least it's mild). Right now it look like someone is just checking if the suspension system works or not on my account? - while I'm losing whole weekend of sales.

Edited by Letter

scammed someone? trade

Swastika - removed by admin, repeat of this symbols can cause perm ban.

Edited by Dahel

On 7/28/2018 at 9:56 PM, Dahel said:

scammed someone? trade

Swastika - removed by admin, repeat of this symbols can cause perm ban.

Thanks for your random guessing but I want precise answer from LO support/CSM.

Meanwhile I'll have to stop using chat and evacuate all my hard earned legendaries from the account (and most likely stop logging in) in case if LO is going to continue slapping unpredictable/unexplained suspensions and bans since I have absolutely no clue - what exactly is wrong? Edited by Letter

On 7/28/2018 at 3:52 AM, Letter said:

while I'm losing whole weekend of sales

sale bots can cause a ban as well..... did you do that?

39 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
On 7/28/2018 at 1:52 PM, Letter said:

while I'm losing whole weekend of sales

sale bots can cause a ban as well..... did you do that?
I didn't do anything even remotely harmful/offensive (from my point of view).

Update: got a message from another player with screen with LO's explanation how *the game actually ban accounts randomly / by mistake*. I guess I have to stop logging in till CSM will start working normally - I've put way too much effort into my account to risk losing it to software errors. Very "funny", LO!

Just now, Letter said:

Did you talk bad about the furries and bronies on the game? lol

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:
4 minutes ago, Letter said:

Not really. I kind of sympathize to unusual people.

Anyway, there is absolutely no point to suspend account w/o explanations because now I'm not even sure if it wasn't just a software mistake, let alone correct anything in my chat besides just stop using it - and the game.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
1 hour ago, Letter said:

Would be pretty lame if this was the reason tbh. If I can rip on people who dress like anime characters and have anime symbols then they should be able to rip on me too. Isn't that one loading screen tip that flat out tells you to taunt your opponents still in the game??

Anyway at least under old G1 support I got banned out of the blue over something silly once too. Support told me it was a permanent ban until a GM pm'd me explaining that it was actually only a 3 day ban.
OFC that was old support and not LO support but I hope you get it fixed soon. If not then maybe try tweeting or commenting at them on Twitter or Facebook because sometimes that seems to work, sometimes.