Sign in to follow this  
yood

test weapons

On 7/28/2018 at 4:57 AM, Yood said:

comment on your dislike ))  

acting like rats, farted and running away. ))

On 7/28/2018 at 3:26 AM, Yood said:

how many of you have tried HoHoHoPGL Auto ?   I played them thrice . 

it's good to be an expert-sitting on the couch

For someone who believes that you are well informed, you certainly are not acting or showing it.

3 hours ago, Yood said:
Once the server is available I will show you a snapshot of the letter.

little orbit let me access the OWT server in the social area for 5 minutes.

the weapon is no longer on the OWT server . but I think I still have the delivery letter .

If something has been removed from OTW then it may be because a few reasons:
It could be "Shelved" and not considered for use or adding to the game.
It could be just easier to remove the item while being worked on further.
Sometimes removal is needed as the content is negatively affecting the game which in unintended. (OTW is not the main game so a patch or quick fix is not a high priority for it).

Understand: OTW (Open Test Server) as the name implies is open to anyone to access when it is online, but everyone uses it with the understanding that some content on this server may be changed and some content may NEVER be released.

Also access to the OTW doesn't mean pomission or legal right is given for you to use some or all content, There are some things on that may appear on OTW that IS ONLY intended for staff.

3 hours ago, VickyFox said:

For someone who believes that you are well informed, you certainly are not acting or showing it.

If something has been removed from OTW then it may be because a few reasons:
It could be "Shelved" and not considered for use or adding to the game.
It could be just easier to remove the item while being worked on further.
Sometimes removal is needed as the content is negatively affecting the game which in unintended. (OTW is not the main game so a patch or quick fix is not a high priority for it).

Understand: OTW (Open Test Server) as the name implies is open to anyone to access when it is online, but everyone uses it with the understanding that some content on this server may be changed and some content may NEVER be released.

Also access to the OTW doesn't mean pomission or legal right is given for you to use some or all content, There are some things on that may appear on OTW that IS ONLY intended for staff.
everything you've written is not a secret to me . I'm interested in the official fate of those guns . 

maybe it was a promotion . Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, TrinityFSB said:

How much crack did you smoke before posting this??

language barrier is op, russians arent taught english in schools afaik
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone!

OTW is live with the new balance patch (And a few other things).
Not every weapon you see on OTW will make it onto live. After all, it is a client meant for testing various things in order to not mess up the balancing of the real game.
Some of those weapons are not meant to be fully fledged and balanced guns at all, some are meant for testing out general ideas.

Closing this thread! 🙂

• Thanks 1