Sign in to follow this  
MACKxBOLAN

Nerf the Vegas

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

- Azukii

i would x2 the prices to spawn and change some cars to be free like jeep and other small cars from the streets like taxi one

if you are talking about vegas do you mean default vegas or 4x4 version? i would change suspension on vegas 4x4 to make it less bouncy because it looks like this car was esspecially made to be used for jumping on out of bound places you can search my nickname on YT and see where you can get using vegas or even fragile

unfortunatly i cant agree with OP about his changes  about what i think to be a good change/my reasoning:
1.1 you spawn a car more then 15-20 times in 1 mission
1.2 if car spawn will cost 1000$ to spawn imagine how much missions you will need to do playing as gold player to earn cash for it just for 1 mission usage...
1.3 you earn around 3000-6000$ a match you need to pay for ammunition used in match grenades used in match cars spawned in match (and outside too)
2. the only reasonable change will be 1 spawn per 60 seconds and doubling the prices using linear function so free ones stay free and the most expensive ones get it increased x2 and the ones that cost half of the most expensive ones will get increased price by 50%
4. vegas has way too low health compared to competitors (im talking about 4x4 - cuz alot of damage comes from hitting a wall and not other players cars... while you roll around or drive wrongly on a small collision and it flips a car adding damage to it)
5. adding small damage to small obstacles and driving over npc's (small like 1-5 damage) depending how big obstacle is.

6. phone booth is still bugged needs a collision redesign (remove collision from top of it allowing to be clipped through or add another collision ontop of it (cubic one) that will cover the whole phone booth and will be only respected by cars (im sure you can add a tags for colliders in unreal that can be only respected by objects with the same tags (tags like: pawn, player, hitreg, cars, etc.)

there is more problems with cars but i cant remember them from top of my head...

On 9/30/2024 at 2:25 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Well that seems to be the direction the 'Community' wants to go, a hacker kills with a 45 so we punish the gun.

I own a few vegas' my self, they were all nerfed due to trolls already. They took out the wheelies.

But it wasn't nerfed enough, they still use it to troll missions. 

Whether the troll is working directly for the opp or just being a troll the effect is the same. 

car spawn blocking and continuous ramming of multiple cars on the team. Not just my car. 

Specifically to stop the team from getting to the point before the opp teleports there. 

Report we know won't do a thing, so only thing left is to nerf the tools the cheaters use. 

Nerf the Vegas, the 45, they using veo's and micro's too. nerf em all. 

I really dont care, I got one more level to go for my 4th main. thats 60 levels I had to put up with 

trolls n hax and that despicable water front. Just be better if just leave the game after that level. 

It's all rigged, no anti cheat cuz they want the hackers. guess they somehow come up with money. 

Then once I leave the hackers wont have a job, they only here to stop the legit from leveling. 

I'm not buying into the scam story anymore. Lo coddles hackers and trolls that become cheaters when 

they troll missions or people waiting for a mission.  And LO Alllows it to go down. 

They aren't watching these people, or maybe they are n getting their giggles watching em troll me. 

The game is no longer worth my time. 

thats more of a problem of /report and not nerfing a car...

anyway it will be great to have Passive mode added ingame so outside of mission you cant get greefed on and in mission you simply report the dipshit
(the same thing is in GTA5 online you simply enable passive mode and you cant be killed or drived on (you simply disable damage from all sources and thats it unless you yourself drive into a wall or you're awesome ingame)

Edited by TheSxW
additional info

21 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

thats more of a problem of /report and not nerfing a car

Ya, the thread was made as an example.

They nerfed the vegas years ago when LO took over.

The thread was more to do with the crying over the .45.

Im not really a reporting type person. 

The vegas actually needs to be buffed back to the pre LO times. 

They took the wheelies out.

No this was the fruit of an ongoing clan war.

Problem is the elements of this clan do not always fly a flag.

So these were thought to have been random trolls or haters.

characters with American names.

So these were covert attacks by that clan, who has now admitted it. 

So beings its a War. There is no reason to punish the vegas.

As I a one man unofficial clan, and had played with these people allot, 

we always got along. I used to stick up for them in chat when race comments 

start going. So I've never understood their War, but a war it is. 

Had I deduced their identity earlier I simply would have counter attacked 

members of that clan. Instead of thinking it was yet another country or faction 

starting a second war.

You see before apb i played allot of the older facebook 2d games. 

We all had clans and wars n their were diplomatic talks and documents to be signed, 

spies and counter spies. So when someone with a clan tag attacks me outside a mission 

I naturally consider it a clan sanctioned act, and that means that I can retaliate against anyone wearing that tag, 

or being in close contact with said clan's administrators. 

I think allot of the more recent attacks are a ploy to get me to complain, to have LO 

Restore eastern districts, and or to get me to quit. 

Which even if I did complain n beg for a high latency district, I have no Juice with LO.

So we can all just Relax now. 

Im going to be like Stone Fish.

Quietly laying in wait for the right time