Sign in to follow this  
TheSxW

N-Tec Template is fcked

i dont know what you did past few years but somehow you made all n-tec prototypes insanely OP you cant kill anyone with other weapons if ntec starts shooting first (or there is tons of aimbotters which shouldnt be the case...)

1. n-tec preety much has no recoil (not using full auto buy tapping or double tapping or even trippe tapping depends on range)
2. adding that "new" broken mod to ntec makes it insanely op up to 100m (you can kill snipers with it easly)

To FIx:
- "improved rifling new mod" that breaks balance in game (increase recoil by 50% for all bullets not just crosshair movements)
- propably fixing the mod above will kinda fix ntec's if not then n-tec template is still to be worked on

It's not the weapon, it's LO's fault for going with a garbage tier service provider for their servers. By the time you see the other player shooting, they've put half a mag into you.

I've always been destroyed by N-tec people, nothing new to me 😄 

Edited by Heal

In a theoretical sense the N-TEC 5 is the more 'skilled' assault rifle from the F2P's and should be rewarded for aiming whereas STAR 556 is just spray and pray.

I feel like this would have been fine in the early days of APB:R. However, now that everyone has gotten MUCH better (same thing I see with TeamFortress 2) it has basically no downsides to use.

Everyone has mastered the skill of aiming in APB:R nowadays, leaving very little room for weapons like STAR 556 which are aimed for newer players.

I feel like the FAR weapons, which are downright STAR 556's but with a slower firerate and more accurate fireing (the slowerfirerate also helps with recoilcontrol in a sense) should be the baseline STAR 556 of today. And maybe rework the FAR into a much faster firing STAR 556 for more CQC enviroments. Slowerfirerate STAR 556's aren't needed since the LCR version already exists.

This would shift the starter weapon into a much more comfortable, skill-rewarding position (just like the N-TEC 5) in the San Paro of today. Albeit raising the skillbar for the newer players slightly (but more difficult training yields the fastest improvements).

Giving the N-TEC 5 a little more opposition from the other F2P Assault Rifle would be an interesting theory to look at.